Looking For a Job?
Florida Bar Appointments / Vacancies
For applications and complete details, visit: www.floridabar.org
- 19th Judicial Circuit Position Open - Senior Trial Court Law Clerk. Directions and details for how to apply can be found at: http://www.circuit19.org/careers.html The closing date is June 30, 2017.
Posting 1 of 2:
The Martin County Value Adjustment Board is seeking applications for appointment of appraiser special magistrates and attorney special magistrates for the 2017 tax cycle.
Opportunities exist for interested individuals who qualify under the requirements set forth in Section 194.035, Florida Statutes and Rule12D-9.010, Florida Administrative Code.
1. Applicant may not be an elected or appointed official or an employee of Martin County, any taxing jurisdiction or the State of Florida.
2. Tangible Personal Property APPRAISER Special Magistrate must be a designated member of a professionally recognized appraiser’s organization in the State of Florida with not less than five (5) years’ experience in tangible personal property valuation.
3. Real Estate APPRAISER Special Magistrate must be a state certified real estate appraiser with no less than five (5) years’ experience in real property valuation.
4. ATTORNEY Special Magistrate must be a member in good standing of The Florida Bar and have no less than five (5) years’ experience in the area of ad valorem taxation.
5. No Special Magistrate may represent a person before the Value Adjustment Board in any tax year during which he/she serves as a Special Magistrate.
6. Applicants must agree to complete the Value Adjustment Board and Department of Revenue training prior to holding hearings.
The Martin County Value Adjustment Board invites qualified appraisers and attorneys to submit proposals and applications to serve as Special Magistrates. Based on review and evaluation of the application, a list of Attorney Special Magistrates and Appraiser Special Magistrates will be established and approved. Instructions and applications may be obtained from Michelle Jones, Deputy Clerk of the Value Adjustment Board, 772-288-5552, or via email at: VAB@MartinClerk.com
Information is also available on the Clerk of Court’s website at: www.MartinClerk.com.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE CLERK’S OFFICE BY JULY 7, 2017 TO BE CONSIDERED.
Posting 2 of 2:
Stuart location, commercial litigation firm seeking paralegal/legal assistant with minimum of seven years’ experience in business or commercial litigation, including federal litigation. Must be detail oriented, have excellent teamwork and communication skills, and ability to handle all aspects of litigation, including drafting of correspondence, maintaining calendar, discovery, coordinating hearings, depositions, mediations, e-filings and trial prep. Salary commensurate with experience. Send resume of email@example.com